Mistaken Identity Edition
We sure got a kick out of this tweet yesterday, which got RT’ed by a couple of the people we follow:
I am Alex Mcleish the girl, not the football manager. RANDOM GUYS STOP TWEETING ME TELLING ME I JUST GOT FIRED!
— Alex mcleish (@alxmclsh) May 14, 2012
The struggles of poor Alex McLeish the girl got us looking for other cases of mistaken Twitter identity from the weekend. Here are ten of the ones we found:
@YellowSub - Why yes everyone, we are going down! Down to the magical world of Pepperland!
- @Eastland4Th - Can someone tell @SAF that it’s The Avengers, not Rangers, and that the Eastland 4 theater doesn’t have 20 more minutes to put on the end.
- @PSG -Well, we’re glad Higuain is interested in the Partei für Soziale Gleichheit, but we’re not sure if he’s the kind of candidate we’re trying to recruit at the moment.
- @TheOldLady – WHAT’S THAT?? You say I’m UNDERFEEDED? You’re damn right, MILDRED’S BEEN STEALING THE ROLLS.
- @OrangeCityTX - Thanks everyone! The City of Orange has lots of stadiums we’re proud of.
- @ManCity - Here at your one-stop stud shop, you don’t have to wait 44 years to finish on top.
@OfficialBolton - Why should I change my Twitter handle? They’re the ones who suck.
- @MON - Does anyone know why @RandyLerner keeps sending the Monsanto Company this link? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j379JbL-xM
- @OldScholls - Not sure if we’re going to Europe or not this summer, but I think we have plenty of seasons left in us, thanks for asking.
- @ManciniFanClub - Whatever you guys say, but we always thought this was our finest hour: